From the kitchen of S. T. Stotlar, Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
What you'll need
- 2 to 2 1/2 large loaves of French bread
1 dozen large eggs
1 cup light brown sugar
1/2 gal. whole milk
12 to 14 oz. raisins
4 oz. cinnamon
How to make it
- Break the bread into small pieces and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat eggs well in another large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Set egg mixture aside and let raisins plump.
- Mix egg mixture with bread and let the bread soak up all liquid.
- Cover with foil. Place in water bath in 375-degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes. Pudding is done when it feels firm to the touch.
More link about food
Share collections of news, crafts, recipes, food, travel, Tips and Tricks...