A great idea for bake sales and snacks on-the-go.
What you'll need
- 8 chocolate graham crackers (or 10 reduced-fat chocolate sandwich cookies), broken into chunks
- 1 cup low-fat granola (or toasted oatmeal-based cereal)
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnut or pecan pieces, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fat-free or low-fat sweetened condensed milk
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 350º F.
- Coat an 8- by 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the graham crackers, granola, white chocolate chips, and walnuts or pecans and mix well. Drizzle the condensed milk over the top and stir until well blended.
- Using a piece of waxed paper, press the mixture firmly into the prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until just golden and set. Cool completely. Cut into 10 snack bars.